Did you Know?
- Tulovo is an impoverished town of about 1,300 people with few opportunities for economic progress.
- The population is nearly divided between Roma (Gypsy) and ethnic Bulgarians.
What to Expect
Potential Trip Projects
- Bible studies and mentoring programs
- Youth lead Saturday kid programs
- Teaching adults to lead Bible studies
- Working with the village school
- Local school: working to encourage teachers toward excellence and improving the learning atmosphere
- Improve relations in local community
- Equip local Roma believers for leadership within church ministries.
Personal & Spiritual Growth
- At night, your mission leader will help unpack the day: what you saw, how you felt and what God was showing you. A devotion has been written for this mission trip to help guide the process of opening your heart, exploring your faith and getting closer to Jesus.