Did you Know?
- Ecuador has four beautifully diverse regions: the coast, mountains, jungle and tropical Galapagos Islands. The nation is considered a developing nation, though has its share of poverty.
- Of the ministries in Quito, the focus is on bringing truth, hope, and training to the younger generation and their families to bring about holistic change.
- Missions in the area bring healing to the broken and restoration in God’s name. The work in Ecuador may be split between several ministries, each helping people seek their purpose through Christ
What to Expect
Potential Trip Projects
- Casa Gabriel: a residential home for former street boys. At-risk youth are loved and worked with to know Jesus and become successful leaders in their community and church via academics, socially and spiritually.
- Casa Adalia: a residential home that works with young women coming out of prostitution or trafficking who are being assisted in re-entering society.
- La Roca: a skate ministry that shares about Jesus and invests in youth to help them to become leaders.
- Spend time with the young men and women of Casa Gabriel and Casa Adalia sharing the love of the Lord with them and engaging in various work projects to help others.
- Teaching a class of life skills and positive attributes to help the young men and women gain knowledge that will help them in the real world.
- Hear amazing testimonies and Biblical teachings from locals and missionaries.
- Attend a local church and immerse yourself in the culture.
- An excursion day is included – spending time in the mountains and taking in local culture!
Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Nights consists of fellowship and devotion time as the team leader helps dissect the day: what you saw, how you felt and what God was showing you. A devotion has been written for this trip to help guide the process of opening your heart, exploring your faith and getting closer to Jesus.