Chicago, one of the largest cities in the U.S., is a city of world-class status and unsurpassed beauty.
Located on the shores of Lake Michigan in the heart of the Midwest, the “Windy City” is home to world-championship sports teams, the internationally acclaimed Chicago Symphony Orchestra, renowned architecture, award-winning theaters, and much more.
Chicago is also home to a multitude of student-friendly attractions, first-class museums, trendy shopping and delectable dining. Chicago offers more to see, do and experience than you and your group will ever imagine.
• Arrive Chicago and meet tour director
• Visit the Art Institute of Chicago
• Explore Millennium Park
• Chicago Architecture River Cruise
• Shop on The Magnificent Mile
• 360 Chicago Observation Deck
• Breakfast at the hotel
• Grant Park & Buckingham Fountain
• The Field Museum
• Shedd Aquarium
• Dinner & free time in Navy Pier
• Breakfast at hotel
• Lincoln Park Zoo
• Lunch as a group at restaurant
• Wrigley Field Tour
• Depart for School